Nile Cruise Holiday From Marsa Alam
Nile cruise holiday tour from Marsa Alam to visit Luxor, Edfu, Kom ombo and Aswan sightseeing by luxury ship sailing between Luxor and Aswan. Enjoy our Marsa alam trips onboard a Nile cruise holiday
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Family, Guided Tours, History, Private Tour
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
TOUR TYPE : Private Tour
TOUR LENGTH : 5 Days / 4 Nights
CITY TOUR : Nile cruise
PICK UP POINT : Your hotel in Marsa Alam
DROP OFF POINT : Your hotel in Marsa Alam
M/S Royal Lily Nile Cruise Location
The Mövenpick M/S Royal Lily sails between Luxor & Aswan on the Nile, One of the world's most beautiful and famous Rivers, for Three and Four nights cruise.
- M/S Royal Lily Nile Cruise In- cabin facilities
- Individual temperature control
- Private Bath with a bath tub in all cabins & Hair dryer in bathrooms
- Colored TV. & In house music panel
- In House Video channel and Video player
- Mini bar, stocked on request
- Non smoking cabins and internal telephone.
- All facing the Nile with panoramic windows, luxuriously furnished, air-conditioned and latest amenities.
56 cabins (22.00 Square Meters)
04 Royal Suites (42.00 Square Meters )
M/S Royal Lily Nile Cruise Destination
Airport (Approx. 20 Minutes) (Approx.30 Minutes)
Train way station (Approx. 10 Minutes) (Approx. 07 Minutes)
M/S Royal Lily Nile Cruise Facilities
Lounge Bar / Dancing Area & Large Panoramic View at the Lounge.
A rectangular shape pool located on the spacious Sundeck & fully equipped gymnasium and massage room.
Bedouin style seating & Bridge tables
Reading & Internet corner
Jewelry & Gift Shop.
-Mövenpick Ice bar
-Entertainment on board M/S Royal Lily
- Reception cocktai
- Daily D.J
- Fancy Dress Galabeya Party.
- Oriental Show
-Safety on board M/S Royal Lily Nile Cruise
-Smoke Detector System Panel
-02 Life Jackets in each Cabin.
-Escape Map in each cabin.
Season Nights Price
May - Sep 4 685 $
Oct - April 4 800 $
Prices are quoted in USD per person in double cabin
All our tour guides are knowledgeable with at least 5 years’ experience. Also they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles by modern air-conditioned with professional drivers
What To Bring
- Passport valid for 6 months - Comfortable shoes - Cotton clothes in summer - Warm clothes in winter - Sun block - Sunglasses - Hat - Photo/Video Camera
- Meet and greet service by our representative upon arrival & departure
• Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
• All transfers by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
• Accommodation onboard 5* cruise on full board basis
• Excursions to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
• Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
• Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per cruise itinerary
• Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
• Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
• Felucca sail on the River Nile in Luxor for a wonderful sunset attendance
• Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
• English speaking guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
• Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
• Extra of personal nature
• Optional excursions
5 Days / 4 Nights - From Luxor to Aswan
Day 1:) Marsa Alam - Luxor - Nile Cruise sights
Meet and assist by our travel REP at your hotel in Marsa Alam to drive to Luxor by modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to board the Nile cruise. Lunch is served a board, followed by a guided tour to visit the most famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. Back to your cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner, overnight stay a board the cruise in Luxor.
Day 2:) Luxor sightseeing
Breakfast on board the cruise, followed by a guided tour to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Back to the cruise for lunch and an afternoon tea during sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight a board in Edfu.
Day 3:) Edfu & Kom Ombo sightseeing
Breakfast on board the ship, then you will be taken in a guided tour to visit Horus Temple in Edfu. Back to the cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board the cruise. A guided tour to visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4:) Aswan sightseeing
Breakfast a board the cruise, followed by an early tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple during sailing by a small motor boat, visit the Botanical Garden. Overnight stay on board in Aswan.
Day 5:) Aswan - Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast. transfer to Marsa Alam and drop off at your hotel lobby.
|2 - 3 Persons||550|
|4 - 6 Persons||520|
|7 - 10 Persons||490|