Alexandria Tour From Cairo
If you want to visit the world renowned city of Alexandria here is your chance. Alexandria isn’t nearly as big as Cairo, but it boasts a large amount of tourists attractions in a relatively small area. This city is home to one of, if not the most famous library in the world, the Library Of Alexandria. The original library was destroyed over 2000 years ago but a new one was built to replace it which is thought to be just as impressive. Apart from the library, you will also visit the Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa, The Roman Theatre, Pompey’s Pillar and Fort Qaitbey. The Catacombs are relatively new, having been discovered in the year 1900. The legend in Egypt states that it was discovered when a donkey hauling a cart full of stones fell through a hole. When the owners of the donkey tried to save it the Catacombs were discovered and the rest is history.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Discovery, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Small Group
TOUR TYPE : Private Alexandria tour
TOUR LENGTH : 16 Hours
CITY TOUR : Alexandria tour, Egypt
PICK UP POINT : Your hotel in Cairo
DROP OFF POINT : Your hotel in Cairo
Pick up details:
Our REP will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby holding a board reflecting your name
We offer a private tours for Families and groups from 10 persons and over with discounted rates
- 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
- 75% balance will required in pick up from your hotel in the tour day and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
All our tour guides in Petra Jordan are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles in Cairo and Petra tours are modern air-conditioned with professional drivers
What To Bring
- Passport valid for 6 months - Comfortable shoes - Cotton clothes in summer - Warm clothes in winter - Sun block - Sunglasses - Hat - Photo/Video Camera
- Meet and greet services by our travel REP at your hotel in Cairo
- Transportation to / from Alexandria by air-conditioned vehicles
- All sightseeing tours as per Alexandria tour itinerary
- All admission fees to the sightseeing in Alexandria as per Alexandria tour itinerary
- Mineral water and soft drink during Alexandria tour
- Professional English speaking tour guide during Alexandria tour
- Lunch during Alexandria tour at local restaurant as per Alexandria tour itinerary
- Optional tours during Alexandria tour
- Personal expenses during Alexandria tour
Alexandria Day Tour
Cairo tours to Alexandria
We offer you one of our Cairo tours to have Alexandria tour as your Alexandria tour will start by pick you up from your hotel in Cairo for your trip to Alexandria. Alexandria city is the mother of forty four cities in the world have the same name, you will accompanied by your private tour guide and private air-conditioned vehicle drive to Alexandria two and a half hours driving. You will start your Alexandria tour by visiting the Catacomb of Kom El Shoqafa.
These catacombs date back to the late first century AD, proceed your Alexandria tour to visit The Roman Theater it was built on the 4th century AD and stay used tell the Arab invasion, Pompeys Pillar, Fort Qaitbey. Lunch will be served during Alexandria tour in local restaurant in Alexandria, then continue your Alexandria tour to visit Alexandria library that was rebuilding like solar disk from outside.
Alexandria library was considered as the center of scientist and philosophers in the Greco-Roman and till now it attacks scholars from all the world in all sciences, continue your Alexandria tour to visit El Montazah palace, free time in Alexandria then back to Cairo and your hotel.
( end of Cairo tours and Alexandria tour)
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 - 3 Persons||120.00 $|
|4 - 6 Persons||90.00 $|
|7 - 10 Persons||75.00 $|